Saturday, August 17, 2013

The start of my journey

Welcome to my blog! I am going to post about my fitness journey with T25 and Shakeology. I am a Independent Beachbody Coach so if along the way you want more information, comment or send me an email and I'll get back to you ASAP!

A little about how I got here... I  had 2 kids within 2 years. Gained 45lbs with the first, lost 40, gained 50 lbs with the 2nd, lost 40. I still have a ways to go but I am committed and ready for this lifestyle change! I am doing a 25 minute workout a day (YES 25 minutes, it goes by so quick and its working!), eating clean and drinking Shakeology, which is actually the bomb dot com!

My starting stat (eeeekkk!)
Chest: 35.25"
Stomach: 33.5"
Hips: 40"
Arms: 11.5"
Thighs: 21.5"
Weight: 140.4

I plan on uploading pictures once a week but my SD card is being difficult right now and my before pictures are scary anyways!

2 comments:

  1. 25 minute workouts! I'm intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Send me an email and I can tell you more amcmullinfitness at gmail It's the best workout I've done and although I dread it most days, the fact that its only 25 minutes makes it worth it! I'm already seeing results!

      Delete