Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Day 4: Ab intervals

Yesterday was day 4 which is ab intervals. I thought "yesss I finally get to sit/lay down for a workout!" Yeah, I was totally wrong. Shaun T kicked my booty and abs for that matter. 

I'm so proud on how much I've cleaned up my diet. My weakness is sweets so when I find myself wanting to call MJ to bring me a snickers I remind myself that I want to feel good again! Shakeology takes a lot of those sweet cravings away because it tastes like a milkshake! Delish. 

I also made Greek yogurt yesterday and it turned out!! I was thrilled because Mason loves it as do I! I just put a dab of honey it in and we love it. I also replace sour cream with it and its great!!

I realize I need to start adding pictures but my laptops SD card slot is junk and I have an external one that I used at work But along with everything else that's not a daily necessity, its still hidden in a box somewhere and to say I was an unorganized mover is an understatement.

Today is the 2 workout day. I did lower focus this morning and I'll do cardio tonight.  Tomorrow is measurements and I'm excited to see if I've made any progress!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment