Monday, August 26, 2013

working out. working hard!

I've still been at it religiously in the workout department and I'm über excited to do my stats on Wednesday! 

Yesterday we decided to check out a fairly new fro yo place near us and it was delicious. It is not a chain place so I wasn't sure what to expect and its in a super small town (less then 1,000 people!) it was a great place!! I had strawberry lemonade sorbet with graham cracker dust (it must have been put in a blender because it was a powder!). It was a non fat option and I love anything lemonade and it didn't disappoint! 

I already have my workout done this morning so I better get onto housework! 

I'll leave you with this amazing picture I look during my workout. It's the image I look forward to seeing every day! Well, 5 days anyways! "Cool down!"

No comments:

Post a Comment