Friday, August 23, 2013

Everyday feels like Friday


Since I've become a SAHM I never remember what day it is. I often find myself thinking its Friday. 

Today I started back up working out after Shaun T is too kind at giving you a "break" between weeks. I was done by 8:30 am! I always feel so much better getting my workout done first thing. Whenever I workout at night, MJ always seems to watch me and it irritates me I should put him to work next time and have him take pictures so I can post some!

I am so proud at how far I've come. My diet has done a complete 180. I have a huge sweet tooth and I was always asking MJ to stop on his way home to get me a pop and a "snack." I haven't drank any pop or consumed any sweets since I've started working out. It's a great feeling!

I'm wanting to add yoga into my routine for my off days. Can anyone recommend a good DVD?

No comments:

Post a Comment