Sunday, September 1, 2013

September Goals

I started the month off right by getting in my workout this morning followed by Shakeology! I truly do love Shakeology for a number of reasons.  It's not a processes food, it's FULL of super foods and since it has probiotics in it, it's one less then I need to remember to take!!

Tomorrow I am headed off to visit my sister and I'm a little nervous. Whenever we are together our diets totally lack. I tend to eat a ton of sweets and junk! IF I have a oops day, I plan on doing a double workout. She is trying to eat healthier so I think I'll be ok. I'm 100% committed and I know everything is done in moderation so if I do slip up, I'll choose slip wisely. :)

I'll leave you with my goals for the month. Hoping I can achieve them all! 


No comments:

Post a Comment