Thursday, September 12, 2013

October challenge group

I'm on the verge of starting a challenge group titled "Fall into Fitness." Participants choose their beachbody workout and shakeology flavor and are placed into our private Facebook group where we will share triumphs, struggles, recipes and help motivate each other! I am beyond excited to start helping others reach their fitness goals and just become healthy!! Want to join!? Comment below!!

I haven't posted measurements this week because I'm pretty sure I left my tape measure at my sisters, oops! I'll be sure to get them done next week as it is my FINAL week of T25 Alpha Phase. I'm excited and a tad scared to start beta!!

Now onto food, I'm always seeing/reading about people eating chicken sausage in pasta type dishes, do when I saw turkey sausage I thought is give it a whirl. It was amazing!! I was surprised to taste how good it was as I am not a fan of turkey. I just sliced it on top of string green beans with a little Romano cheese and delicious would be an understatement!!

No comments:

Post a Comment